PF04 – PolarFIS MK5/6/8P (new hardware revision)
We are happy to announce a new hardware revision of our current product PolarFIS Advanced [PF03]. The new product name will be PolarFIS MK5/6/8P [PF04].
This new revision contains some important improvements and fixments for continue giving long support to this product, and will be used as “base” for the new PolarFIS MQB that will be released in the next weeks.
PolarFIS MK5/6/8P improvements/fixments
– Drastically reduced the power consumption of the module with the vehicle in standby (14 mA)
– New microcontrollers (MCU) 50% faster
– Support for multidiagnosis DSG parameters (in future firmwares)
– Simplified PCB board with fewer components
– Removed serial port communications to prevent delays
– Improved thermal characteristics
– Other minor improvements done
Any concern or question about this new product, feel free to contact with us and we will kindly reply you as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance for your attention,
With best regards,