Did you miss the Black Friday last year? Do not worry, this year we return with a 10% discount on all our products and shipping is totally FREE*. From 27 to 30 November become the strongest sales year in Auto-Polar! The Black Friday event is held on the last Friday of November worldwide. From on November…Details
Introducing renewed [PF03] PolarFIS Adv. “Kessy edition 2014”
Improved performance, consumption, cable connection and size.
We are a young and dinamic company involved in Automobile and GSM market since 2005, and composed of expert programmers and developers. We are focused mainly in make exclusive VAG solutions for all our customers.Due our strong experience, we had built some different developments (software and hardware) and now we can offer high competitive products in the market.
Feel free of contact us if you have any doubt or question about all our products, will be a pleasure help you in what you desire.
VAG Distributors and dealers
We are constantly looking for new partners and dealers for all AutoPolar VAG products for arrive to every country, so in the case you be interested in be one of us and contribute to promote our products, not doubt in contact with any member of our team.
You can write us directly using this link contact section
Basically we have 2 products already under production, PolarFIS Advanced and PolarBT. Both products are oriented to the VAG market and have support and continue updates (via internet).
Currently are supported near 140 engine parameters, depending of the model of vehicle. Some important functions of diagnosis and comfort are available too.
PolarFIS, our best VAG technology
PolarFIS allows you to visualize very important engine parameters “hidden” in your car. A great product for VAG tuning lovers or technicians, that will do in more cases not need a computer plugged into your vehicle for get all the information and parameters.
You only need to connect the device easily inside your vehicle and you will start to monitorize all you desire in real time, having a new screen created only for this purposes. You can find full detailed information and videos about it in the PolarFIS section (Products area).
Lastest news at AutoPolar
About Audi A3/S3 beta firmware testers This last days and since we announced the future update for Audi vehicles lot of users contacted us for offering our help. We want to give thanks to all who try to colaborate and offered to test in his vehicles. Sadly, and due the big amount of mails received, is…Details
Win a PolarFIS free, contest #Iwantapolarfis To inaugurate our new facebook page AutoPolar desires invite you to a contest where you will be able to get one PolarFIS Advanced “Kessy edition” totally free. The rules for win this contest are very simple, and only will take few time for you to complete it. Not loose this great oportunity for get…Details
- Hola me llamo Fran.Quería dejar constar de la gran profesionalidad y servicio de la empresa Auto-polar. En especial a Raquel por su trato humano y a los técnicos de Gijón, por su rapidez en solucionar el problema,que no era por culpa del producto, sino por un fallo mio de montaje. No me an dejado tirado en ningún momento a pesar de la distancia,y se an preocupado e interesado para que el producto funciona. Y vaya que si funciona. Recomiendo a estos profesionales 100%..Un abrazo a todo el equipo de AutopolarFco Jose
- Nice product.I wonder if it can do a little more, for example:– read faultcodes– reset faultcodesBecause DashCommand can do it with a bluetooth obd reader.I hope you can change the update process.I have it working on my Windows 7 pc, but you need to have some advanced skills with Windows 7 and IE.At first you need to start IE (As an Administrator) then make the adjustments suggested on the Update page.And for security reasons it’s better to add the Update URL to the Trusted Sites in IE and adjust the settings to the Trusted Sites Zone,It’s saver like this. Maybe you can add this to the instructions.Mauro Chieppa
- Polar Fis Adv+ is a great product that I’m using for 2 years.On my two cars Octavia Vrs 07 & Leon Cupra 08, which is still under development.But i think it can contain more features like oil pressure or for example if one of the parameters like water temp is 105 deg the polar will alert.Excellent product.thank youAnton
- Parfait ca ouvre plein de possibilités tant en mesures qu’en confortmanque juste un paramètre confort la visualisation sur le RNS 510 du réglage des sièges chauffantsUn point qui m’érite toutefois d’être amélioré la système de mise à jour sous IE avec la désactivation des systèmes de sécuritéjean Luc
- I’d love to see an oil pressure option for my MKVI Golf R. Otherwise, I LOVE itMatthew Kosem
- great product, works great!Andrei
- I’ve got 2 kessey 2014 editions, 1 – mkv r32; 1 – mkvi golf r. I normally use them to monitor data logging parameters that I get using VCDS and they work great.Are there any plans to port this to audi based vehicle’s like the 2013 – Q5 or A6?great product!tom maurice
- I’ve been a big fan of this product since i bought my own with serialnumber 27 so i was one of the first. I have had it fitted to my mk 5 gti for several years and have used it extensively.Hopefully it will work in a Audi A3 from 2009 as that will be my next carJake
- Excellent and great product.Often with conflict in operation, but most of the time, resolved with firmware upgrades.Now I use it for years it seems much more reliable and useful for everyone.Increasingly expect new features to the menu as not to leave the PolarFIS static.Salvatore Sastil
- Polar Fis Adv I’m using for 3 years. Excellent product, which is still developing.marbab